Welcome

Hey Y'all,


I'm excited to begin my journey of blogging! My family and I recently just moved to good ole Rexburg from Dallas, Texas. The purpose of our move.. to cheer me on as I finish my education.My family really is my biggest cheerleaders! I'm studying Marriage and Family Studies, Clinical. My goal is to become a licensed therapist . My hopes are that each of you may get a better understanding of who I am. Tip: I'm a deep thinker and an observer. I enjoy communicating with others, and listening and learning from others.  I look forward to sharing thoughts, concepts, and ideas on here with you! Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Hi Pie! What a cute family you are... I am excited to read and hear about your journey.... to.... You! I hope by understanding you... I can understand me! I am glad you are beginning early on your journey... mine is shorter than yours... May the Lord bless your sweet Soul... Love G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hello Grammy! Thank you for supporting my journey of Family Relations! I have learned some wonderful key concepts from you! Thank you for your support, and commenting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts